November 19, 2013

Today's Outfit


Good evening, sweeties!
Here is how I looked today. The "white mood" is kicking again... I woke up this morning in "pretty and pink" mood, already mind made on what I wanted to wear - unsual thing! Adding this powder pink coat to it, and all I can think right now is white outfits to match the coat. Not even thinking on black - that's new! 
There's so much inspiration on white and nude outfits going on on the Internet - since clothe stores to tumblr - that is making my mind right now! But the sad thing is that I don't have a lot of white clothes for winter... It is mostly black and grey. Gotta get my hands on some new white goodies! 

Today the white basics are from Zara, and the nude/pink are from Primark and Truffle. Plus, the Louis Vuitton bag - perfect!

Now, just gonna get ready to watch the Sweden-Portugal game! YEAH!

See you tomorrow!

Love,
Maria













Photography by Rui Ferreira

Coat - Primark W/F13
Knit - Zara S/S13
Trousers - Zara S/S12
Pumps - Truffle
Bag - Louis Vuitton
Watch - Parfois
Bracelet - Primark

6 comments:

  1. Tao gira!! Gosto muito do look e as fotos estao lindas!:-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great!!! <3

    I invite you to check out my new post: my last two designs!

    www.udontthinktwice.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the color of your coat!

    xx
    Mindy

    www.KINDofLUXE.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! Your site is amazing! & Your style is so crisp & fresh! I love! I look forward to your future posts Maria ;)

    <3 Carsla

    Founder & CEO of Connect-the-Cloths
    
www.connect-the-cloths.com
    
A stylist's, foodie's, & writer's blog in development.

    ReplyDelete