October 07, 2014

CLASSIC WHITE


Hey there, guys! I'm sorry for the lack of post on the blog these last few days. I have a super dear and close friend in town, since Sunday, and I've been spending my time catching up and laughing as much as I can! This was a look I wore on Saturday, when I went to help a friend in a clothing store Cheyenne. Something simple and classic its what I went for. I'm so so happy that the midi skirts are back! Such a classic piece, super versatile, and it makes every woman looks fit and sexy. Don't you agree? It's definitely my favorite piece on my closet!

Love,
Maria


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful outfit! Simple yet elegant :)

    thefashiontea.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, sweet. I'm glad you liked it!

      love, maria xx

      Delete