December 19, 2014

ON MY WISHLIST


Hello there! Since yesterday that I have a terrible flu that's making me staying home all wrapped up in blankets and cat cuddles
 (I can't even recognize my own voice, oh God...). So, since I cannot go out (or at least I'm not supposed to) I went through my wish list of things I need to buy (mostly to replace some old pieces) and I've put together these goodies. First of all, I seriously need a new phone with a good camera quality and that BQ Aquaris seams a very good option (thank you sis for showing me this brand!), some classic pieces like that trench, jeans and dress, new pair of leopard heels (to replace my old ones!) and those laced up snake print beauties! Those little pearls are so adorable, and I need to add some bling to my outfits (again!). And I'm considering on buying a Daniel Wellington watch, it's such a classic piece. And of course, a lady cannot have enough black bags! I wish you a lovely and warm Friday!

Love,

6 comments:

  1. Ai este relógio...adoro! A mala também me agrada ;)
    Kiss

    http://inspirationswithm.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda nomeei-te para uma Tag de Natal, espero que gostes :D podes ver mais detalhes aqui:
    http://inspirationswithm.blogspot.pt/2014/12/tag-have-very-bloggy-christmas-e-como.html

    Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda adorei o blog por aqui. Obrigada pela tua visita :)
    Olha, como posso seguir-te pelo google? :s

    THE PINK ELEPHANT SHOE 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Obrigado :)
      Pois, de momento esse widget não está a funcionar, mas podes ir até aqui e fazer follow:
      https://www.blogger.com/manage-followers.g?blogID=5473749369968331945

      maria xx

      Delete