February 23, 2015

HOME INSPIRATION #3 - SWEDISH BEAUTY

Photos from Dust Jacket

New week, new adventures and new Home Inspiration post. Clean, minimal and rustic home decor with white and grey shades = perfection! I've seen that bed on Tumblr more times than I can count and last week I stumbled upon an article on Dust Jacket Facebook Page and I was like "oh yes, I found it!". It's so beautiful and cozy that makes you want to stay in bed all day! The dinning table is beyond gorgeous and I love the dark tiles bathroom. Well, just another perfect home that I wish I could live in. This week I'm travelling to the North of Portugal (I'm currently leaving the bus station in Lisbon!) because it's my man's birthday on the February 25th. A week to relax away from work and worries!
__________________

Nova semana, novas aventuras e mais um post sobre Home Inspiration. Decoração "clean", minimal e rústica com tons de branco e cinzento = perfeição! Tenho visto aquela cama no Tumblr demasiadas vezes e na semana passada encontrei um artigo na página do Dust Jacket no Facebook e fiquei "oh yes, encontrei!". É tão linda e confortável que dá vontade de passar o dia inteiro deitada nela! A mesa de jantar é para além de maravilhosa e adoro os azulejos pretos da casa-de-banho. Bem, apenas outra casa na qual não me importava de viver. Esta semana vou viajar até Norte de Portugal (neste momento estou a sair da estação de autocarros em Lisboa!) porque é o aniversário do meu homem no dia 25 de Fevereiro. Uma semana fora para relaxar e descansar do trabalho. 

Love, Maria


2 comments: