April 25, 2015

WEB FAVORITES #3


Find them here: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

It's weekend! Which means another day of work at the Foundation. But hey, on Monday I'm going to travel again to Barcelos to be with my man. Can't wait! Meanwhile, here's this week Web Favorites and may I say "I LOVE YOU, EBAY!". For someone like me that cannot afford a Chanel Boy bag, Ebay once again has become my best friend. And since I'm into the blue color, that man shirt is my current favorite piece on my closet! Another perfect minimal black dress from Zara, a white blazer that is always a chic piece on any closet and yes, black espadrilles! Cluse Watches it's a brand I found randomly on Instagram and it has some great pieces at a super price. That all black watch is my favorite (and a nude one that they have on their site). Any favorites that you like?
__________________

É fim-de-semana! O que significa mais um dia de trabalho na Fundação. Mas hey, na Segunda-feira vou viajar outra vez até Barcelos para estar com o meu homem. Mal posso esperar! Entretanto, aqui estão os Web Favorites da semaa e deixem-me que vos diga "I LOVE YOU, EBAY!": Para alguém como eu que não tem capacidade de comprar uma mala Chanel Boy, mais uma vez o Ebay tornou-se o meu melhor amigo. E como estou a adorar a cor azul, aquela camisa de homem tornou-se a minha peça favorita no meu roupeiro. Mais um vestido preto minimalista perfeito da Zara, um blazer branco que sempre será uma peça chic em qualquer roupeiro e claro, umas espadrilles pretas! Cluse Watches foi uma marca de relógios que encontrei por acaso no Instagram e têm peças incrivéis a preços super acessivéis. Este relógio todo preto é o meu favorito (mais um em tom nude que se encontra no site deles). Têm algum favorito que vos agrade? 

Love, Maria

43 comments:

  1. Great blog!

    How about following each other?

    x Sonia | A Film A Day

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice blog , beautiful image !
    follow you (105 ) , I hope you follow back )))
    have a nice day !
    http://mosaictrends.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. É sim! E vestidos pretos são a minha perdição!

      beijinho*

      Delete
  4. O vestido e o blazer são, sem dúvida, lindos! Beijinho,
    neptunesecrets.blogspot.pt | facebook | tumblr

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that blazer is just incredibly gorgeous! Absolutely love it : )
    xo,
    Céline blogging on http://smultronstaellen.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adoro o blog! Bom post :)
    Já segui, www.flu-ffy.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  7. adorei tudo!

    xoxo, http://eighteenshadesofglitter.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I ma so into espadrilles this time of the year :)

    Have a fab Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! They are the best shoes for summer.

      maria xx

      Delete
  9. Thank you so much, dear!
    Sure, why not? :)

    maria xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. adoro o blazer branco e o vestido da zara! :D já te sigo, beijinho

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice black bag!

    http://vitalinasworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Que peças lindas! Adorei a malinha. E gostei imenso do teu blog, já estou a seguir. <3
    beijinhos
    thefancycats.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Obrigado, Adriana! Ainda bem que gostaste ;)

      Beijinho*

      Delete
  13. Loving the blazer and LBD!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com
    instagram.com/grace_njio

    ReplyDelete

  14. thank you so much for comment on my blog, i'm your new follower :)

    LUCY DOES IT BETTER

    ReplyDelete
  15. nice pics,follow me on gfc and i follow you back,now i follow you on instagram,,google+,bloglovin and tweeter,i hope you follow me back!!!kiss

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks, Lucy!
    And yes, sure :D

    maria xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fantastic piece, well tailored…. Goods and service taxYou sort of cleared my phobias… Now Payroll managementI can give it a shot… I pray I don’t run out of contents!…a big kudosNGO consulting

    ReplyDelete