September 12, 2015

WEB FAVORITES #10


Good morning, babes! So, I'm back to Évora, back to my routine. This time I didn't take any photos but Ana went to Luís' home on Thursday and she made a photoshoot with us. And let me say, they are so, but so amazing. I will be showing them really soon. Meanwhile you can see a couple of photos here and here. Talking about today's Web Favorites, you may have seen three of these on my Instagram (here, here and here). Black, open and pointy flats my weakness! I'm living in those flats lately, they are super comfortable. That black tube midi dress is a perfect piece for Fall (I've posted others also here), and since its a little bit longer than the others I have, it will make a good addiction to my closet. The striped shirt, what else right? That bucket bag is even more awesome than the one I chose here, at least for me. The denim skirt is a trend that I'm still trying to love and still trying to find the right one but that caught my eye and it isn't that expensive. The black open back cotton top is a piece I bought during this week, super cheap, soft to the touch, and reminds me of my ballet maillot due to it's cut. Chic basics for this Fall. What do you think?
__________________

Bom dia, babes! Estou de volta a Évora, de volta à minha rotina. Desta vez não tirei fotos mas a Ana passou pela casa do Luís na Quinta-feira e fez uma sessão fotográfica connosco. E deixem-me que vos diga que as fotos estão super, super brutais. E irei publicá-las brevemente. Entretanto, podem ver algumas fotos aqui e aqui. Mas falando sobre os Web Favorites de hoje, já devem de ter visto 3 destas escolhas no meu Instagram (aqui, aqui e aqui). Sabrinas pretas, abertas e pontiagudas são a minha fraqueza. De momento vivo com esses sapatos e são super confortáveis. O vestido preto de comprimento midi é uma peça perfeita para o Outono (também publiquei outros aqui), e já que é ligeiramente mais comprido que os outros que tenho, será uma excelente aquisição para o meu closet. A camisa às riscas, que mais há a dizer? A "bucket bag" desta selecção é ainda mais brutal que a que escolhi aqui, pelo menos para mim. E a tendência da saia de ganga é algo que ainda estou a tentar gostar e a tentar encontrar a saia perfeita, mas esta chamou a atenção e não é nada cara. O top preto de costas abertas e em algodão foi algo que comprei esta semana, muito barato, suave ao toque, e lembra-me do meu maillot de ballet devido ao seu corte. Básicos elegantes para este Outono. O que acham?

Love, Maria

8 comments:

  1. Adorei as tuas escolhas! Essa mala podia vir morar para minha casa :) eheh
    Beijinhos

    Giveaway: óculos de sol "catclassy" - http://goldentouch-byandreiaguerreiro.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adoro os sapatinhos !
    Xoxo

    www.atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the shoes, the black dress and the hand bag

    http://historiassparacontarr.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ansiosa por ver essas fotos de que falas ☺☺
    Beijinhos

    Http://denisedeassis.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adoro os sapatinhos!

    Beijinho gigante <3

    Se poderes passa pelas minhas redes sociais e comenta amava saber a tua opinião!
    Facebook | Blog | Instagram | Canal no YouTube

    ReplyDelete