May 20, 2016

THROUGH THE GREEN FIELDS

CREDITS&ADLINKS
Photos and editing by Ana Teresa Miranda (here and here)
DENIM JACKET - MANGO (similar here) | JUMPSUIT - BERSHKA S/S15 (similar here)
SNEAKERS - PULL&BEAR S/S16 (here) | SUNGLASSES - EBAY (here) | WATCH - DANIEL WELLINGTON

Happy Friyay, guys! It's such a wonderful day around here... I've been listening up to "I'm on Fire" of Bruce Springsteen (and doing some painting) since I've heard it yesterday night on RockinRio. Such a powerful and romantic song... Totally suck on it! There's an amazing style and powerful feeling from the 70's and the 80's Rock&Roll. It's one of my favorite period of music (and fashion!) and I sure will let my children grow up listening to it. #coolkids You've remember me saying here that I was meeting Ana for a walk by the river? This is part of the result of our walk/photo-shoot. It was a beautiful day, warm sun and we had a blast! I just love her work and the way she captures the light on the photos; it's truly romantic and pure. What do you think? I still have a few more photos to share with you. 
______________________________________

Happy Friyay, pessoal! Está um dia tão brutal por aqui... Tenho estado a ouvir a música "I'm on Fire" do Bruce Springsteen desde que ele a tocou ontem à noite no RockinRio. É uma música tão poderosa e romântica... Completamente colada nela! Há uma sensação poderosa e um estilo fantástico no Rock&Roll dos anos 70 e 80. É um dos meus períodos de música favorito (e de moda também) e será com toda a certeza que os meus filhos irão crescer a ouvir essas músicas. #coolkids Lembram-se de dizer aqui que ia ter com a Ana para um passeio pelo rio? Este e o resultado da nossa voltinha/sessão fotográfica. Estava um dia brutal, sol quente e tivemos um bocado excelente! Adoro o trabalho dela e o modo como ela captura a luz na sua fotografia; é bastante romântica e pura. O que acham? Ainda tenho algumas para partilhar com vocês.

Love, Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment