May 11, 2016

SHADES OF BLUE + DENIM

CREDITS&ADLINKS
BLAZER - MANGO (old) (similar here) | 
JEANS and SHIRT - PULL&BEAR (old) (similar here and here) |
SHOES - ZARA (old) (same here) | WATCH - DANIEL WELLINGTON (here)

Hey there! Well, it's freaking cold and rainy... I'm sorry about me complaining about the weather but it just sucks. I want Spring and warm weather! And for someone who has to start packing her stuff to move up to the North, this weather is making everything harder than already is. But enough complaining and let me share with you an outfit from those warm and sunny days. Wearing my all time favorite heels with blue and denim vibes.  As much as I love black outfits, wearing all blue is actually as chic and edgy as all black. Just what I love to wear during Spring/Summer. On Friday I'll be in Lisbon to participate on a cool project with RockinRio! So stay tunned on my Instagram and Snapchat (missroget) for more!
______________________________________

Hey there! Bem, está cá um frio... e ainda não parou de chover. Desculpem estar a reclamar sobre o tempo, mas realmente está uma valente porcaria. Quero a Primavera e o tempo quente! E para quem está a fazer as malas para começar a mudança para o Norte, este tempo está a tornar tudo bem mais difícil do que já é. Mas chega que me queixar e deixem-me partilhar com vocês um outfit dos dias quentes e solarengos. Posso gostar imenso de outfits com roupa preta, mas o azul é tanto ou mais chic e edgy que preto. E é algo que adoro usar durante a Primavera/Verão. Na Sexta-feira estarei por Lisboa para participar num projecto bem brutal com o RockinRio! Portanto fiquem atentos ao meu Instagram e Snapchat (missroget) para verem mais!

Love, Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment