June 09, 2016

SNAPS FROM SUNNY ALENTEJO

From sunny Alentejo with love. And good morning! Here you have a few photos from our last weekend. No need to say that even tough I brought my camera, I didn't not used that often. Just enjoyed my friends company. I'm trying to get back to my routine of outfit photos, starting today! I'm on a hunt for cool walls and locations to shoot some photos. Let's see how this works! Have a lovely day*
______________________________________

Do solarengo Alentejo, com amor. E bom dia! Aqui têm algumas fotos que tirei no fim-de-semana. Não é necessário dizer que embora tenha levado a máquina, mal a usei. Apenas apreciei a companhia dos meus amigos. Estou a tentar voltar à rotina de tirar fotos de outfits. Começa hoje! Vou andar à procura de locais e paredes brutais para fotografar algumas fotos. Vamos lá ver se resulta! Tenham um bom dia*

Love, Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment