December 22, 2016

MILITARY BOOTS ON THE FIRST DAY OF WINTER

CREDTIS&ADLINKS
COAT - SHEINSIDE | TURTLENECK - ZARA
JEANS - PULL&BEAR | BAG - JCOS STUDIOS
BOOTS c/ JESSICA BUURMAN (here)

Winter is here! *running around like a kid* Just love being all warmed up in blankets and kitties! Yesterday morning I took a few minutes to snap an early outfit before head up to work (it's been crazy due to Christmas!). Let me say that I am in love with my new baby boots!! Super cool, aren't they? I got them on Monday and I've been wearing them non stop. Hehe! It's a simple and kind-of-cool outfit. I hope you like it! 
______________________________________

O Inverno chegou! *running around like a kid* Adoro estar toda embrulhada em mantas e gatinhos! Ontem de manhã consegui tirar uns minutos para fotografar um outfit matinal antes de ir trabalhar (anda tudo louco por causa do Natal!). Deixem-me que vos diga que adoro as minhas novas botas!! São super brutais, não são? Recebias na Segunda-feira e tenho-as usado desde então. Hehe! Este é um outfit simple e "kind-of-cool". Espero que gostem!

Love, Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment