January 16, 2017

THAT COOL LEATHER JACKET VIBE

CREDITS&ADLINKS
JACKET - BERSHKA F/W16 (here) | JEANS - BERSHKA S/S16 (similar here)
HEELS - ZARA | TOP - PULL&BEAR

I'm a truly (synthetic) leather jacket lover! I mean, it's that forever cool piece of clothing that will always make you look like the cool kid. I can't have enough of them, and this one I just had to have it! A bit short on the waist, fur on the collar and it is padded on the inside. Super warm! What do you think? Stay warm and cozy because it's freakin' cold outside.
______________________________________

Eu realmente sou uma amantes de casaco de cabedal (sintético)! Quer dizer, é aquela peça de roupa que vos fará ser sempre o "cool kid". Não consigo fartar-me deles, e este tive que o ter! Um pouco curto na cintura, pêlo no colarinho e é alcochoado por dentro. Super quente! O que acham? Mantenham-se quentes pouco está um frio do cacete lá fora.

Love, Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment