September 04, 2017

WEB FAVORITES #47


Hey hey, loves! I'm up with a new Web Favorites of the week. Fall is coming as well as my knit/sweaters obsession. These two are from Zara and I already tried the chunky knit and I absolutely love it! Ruffles are in order, but only in shoes. I can't handle ruffled clothing... it isn't my thing. That 80's puffy biker jacket is super awesome and it is cropped! And yes, Joy Division. What else? What do you think of these favorites? xoxo
__________________________________________

Hey hey, loves! Estou de volta com mais um Web Favorites da semana. Outono está a chegar e com ele chega novamente a minha loucura com malhas e sweatshirts. Estas duas são da Zara e já experimentei a malha "chunky" e adoro-a! Roupa com folhos não é bem a minha cena... não consigo usar. No entanto folhos em sapatos acho que fica brutal. E aquele biker inspirado nos anos 80 é um casaco "statement" que adoro e é cropped! E sim, Joy Division. Que mais? O que acham destes favoritos? xoxo

1 comment: