December 07, 2017

CAMEL COAT + BLACK KNIT


COAT - STRADIVARIUS (similar here) | KNIT - ROMWE (here)
JEANS and SHOES - PULL&BEAR

I love bit knits and I cannot lie!! Hehe, super cold weather, sunset hour and a cat. The mood for today's outfit. Knit with big sleeves are the best, don't you agree? I adore them. The bigger, the better. Check out this one and let me know what you think. xoxo 
_______________________________________________

Eu adoro malhas compridas que até se torna um vício! Hehe! O tempo frio, a hora de pôr-do-sol e uma gata foi mood seleccionado para o outfit de hoje. Malhas compridas são do melhor, não concordam? Adoro-as! Quanto maior, melhor! Vejam esta e digam-me o que acham. xoxo


1 comment:

  1. Big chunky knits are the way to go now it’s getting chillier! Camel coat and black is a classic look
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete